Rhiona is an experienced Brisbane based naturopath with a passion for natural health, education, natural pregnancy and wellness care.
Rhiona believes everyone can live their life to the fullest and that ill-health or dis-ease are merely stepping stones on your way to optimal health and wellbeing. Through integrating her knowledge of health and passion for education, Rhiona can help you to not only understand why your body is showing symptoms but she will create a plan with you to achieve your goals. It's never too late to start living your life to the fullest - every journey starts with a first step.
- National Herbalists Association of Australia (NHAA)
- Australian Register of Naturopaths and Herbalists (ARONAH)
- Golden Key International Honours Society
Qualifications and Industry Training
- Post Graduate Diploma Health Promotion
- Post Graduate Diploma Naturopathy
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Naturopathic Studies)
- Diploma Remedial Massage
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment